Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hardest thing I have ever experienced

My father's death has shaped me in a lot of ways, and was one of the hardest things I have ever been forced to experience, but the hardest thing that I have ever had to deal with was my husband leaving me.
I've always had a problem trusting people. So when I actually trusted someone enough to show my entire self to them on a daily basis, the fact that he just dropped me like I was unimportant because he couldn't deal with me being me was the worst thing I have ever had to deal with. I'm better about it now, because I'm not depressed like I have been since October. That's all I want to say about this really. If you want to know more, read past posts on here. You'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input