Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Perfectly Flawed

I always think to myself that I know what I am doing. I tell myself I have it figured out, and know what each step is.

Then he is around, and I can't think straight. I know that the co-dependence we have isn't ok, and I can't help but go with it because I don't want him to not be in my life.

He has been here for almost a week. He started cleaning my apartment, and he makes me food when I am too tired to function. He reminds me of things I am supposed to do to survive and doesn't want anything from me, since he has a chick to bang.

When I can't help but think that I am only ever good enough to bang for a while, he reminds me that I am wanted around, unlike Lestat, who comes around whenever he's hard up for someone to bang, because I'm good and available pretty much whenever, and he doesn't tend to care too much about if it is good for either of us. The boy will be here as long as I want him around, and leave if I say to, unless I have a bad reason for it, because he knows I can't be alone for too long, and he doesn't do too well alone either.

It is a terrible co-dependence, mostly because I have no idea what he gets out of it, apart from dealing with my bullshit all the damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input