Thursday, November 27, 2014

Being Thankful

This year, I have spent a lot of time just trying to stay afloat. I have been overemployed and overworked, with too many jobs to find time for the people I love.

However, I know that through all the pain this year has caused, I have so much more to be thankful for than years previous, because I have actually managed to keep a place of my own, get a car, and try my hardest to show the people who matter to me that I care. I have lost important people, but become much closer to people I never was before.

I still have the Lady around, which was touch and go for a while, and have let go of a lot of anger that I have been holding onto since I was 18.

This year, I am thankful, because I have found myself through the tough times, and will continue, hopefully, to grow into the person I want to be more as I keep going.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input