Thursday, November 29, 2012

Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. Horrific grammar and spelling drive me up the wall, especially when it is from someone who is a manager or otherwise is above me in the social or economical hierarchy. My district manager pretty consistently says irregardless, the reason is because, and he thought that carpe diem, was spelled karpe deim. I just.. It makes my brain hurt.

2. I cannot stand it when someone I do not know touches me. It is very hard for me to not freak out and punch them in the face.

3. I hate it when someone is walking behind me right in my blind spot. I dated someone who thought that was the most hilarious thing in the entire world, and he didn't understand how very bad it freaked me out.

4. Even worse than that, I HATE it when a guy treats me like I am a pretty princess who needs to be coddled and taken care of. Yes, it is nice that you want to hold open the door or any other random thing you would do for anyone out of politeness. However, I do not need you to pull my chair out for me, or walk between me and traffic when we are walking on the sidewalks. I will freak out.

5. On that note, I hate it when guys walk on my right. There is only one guy who has ever been able to do it without bothering me, and I've known him since 4th grade. I know that this is a really weird thing, but I just can't do it.

6. TURN SIGNAL, THEN SLOW DOWN. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. GAH!

7. A guy treating you like a princess is bad, but a guy treating you like a slave is even worse.

8. When someone has an awful past, and you have absolutely no way to understand what it is they are going through, you have NO place to tell them to get over it. Also, just because you have had a bad life and got through fine does not mean that everyone is able to, and making them feel badly because of that is wrong.

9. If you don't know the words to a song, do not make up new ones, unless you are weird Al.

10. I hate it when metal appliances are not shiny. If there are water spots, I feel like it is ugly and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input