Sunday, March 8, 2015

what I say, and what I don't

I told you I don't mind you here.

I didn't say that without you here, I am lost.

I told you that we would manage to get everything to work out just fine with the apartment full.

I didn't say that I didn't know if I could manage living with another person if you weren't there to buffer.

I told you that I knew what I was doing.

I didn't tell you that I value every piece of input you give me, even if you do so indirectly.

I told you that I appreciate you being here, and helping me with so much more than you know.

I didn't tell you that your claims to be a burden are the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Even with everything I told you,

I have never told you that I would have given up a long time ago, if not for your presence.


I am no good for you,

but you still stick around.

You claim you're no good for me,

but I wouldn't run if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input