Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Are you fucking serious?

Yes, I'm mad. you probably don't think I should be, think that's left only for you. I'm sorry you didn't answer the phone any of the 5 times I called you. I'm sorry you decided you would rather go home and play video games than hang out where you would be able to remind us of laundry. I'm sorry you think that I'm being selfish or whatever it is, but we don't get home until 8am ever. and that was still 3 hours away, plenty of time to do laundry before normal bedtime. you even said you didn't know what time you wanted to do laundry, so how the fuck am I supposed to know what time I need to be home to not piss you off? Don't ignore me, then be mad I can't read your mind. and if you're pissed off, when you don't even have your clothes gathered to even attempt to go, it is going to piss me off every fucking time. I'm not a mind reader, I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not your mother. I'm your best friend, and you need to tell me specifics before you get pissed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input