Sunday, September 13, 2015

Unlikely sources

Lately, I have been doing better.

Part of this is due to my stubborn self competing with someone else's stubbornness.

Another part of it is that I am on an upswing at the moment, for some reason.

And, because I'm ridiculous, I find that this comic that I found, called depression comix, actually helps me. A LOT.
It helps me realize that I am not the only one who has the bad down swings. I am not the only person who doesn't want to die, but who also would love not existing at times. It is easier, knowing that there is someone who understands that I am able to do only so much in a day before I am overwhelmed and exhausted.

After pretending around most people, and dealing with the stubbornness of those who should definitely know better than to try to push me through it, it is REALLY refreshing, knowing that I'm not crazy.





I'm not ok..... but I am getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input