Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nerds unite.

One of my friends posted a question to a bunch of us that I've been pondering over for the past day and a half.
"Theoretical question for my nerds: If, for some reason, you were given divinity and a domain that matched YOU, what do you think it would be? I don`t mean what would you want, but what do you think you would be given? And please be honest with this."
I think that I might have an answer for it, but it is something that should be thought about quite carefully so that you are honest and not just saying what you would want to have.

I'm pretty sure that I'd be in some part Chaos, as I really REALLY cannot STAND order. But I'm pretty sure that I'd also be something like Despair. I don't really know a better way to put that because that isn't exactly right. I manage to prosper through disparity and so that is the best way that I can put it. Anyway, I figured I should share this question here to see what other people thought. So let me know. There is a comment section right down there.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input