Sunday, January 4, 2015

Where a bunch of songs took my head to a difficult place while driving

So I, of course, did the sensible thing, and found a bunch of quotes that explained my headspace.

You know, unrequited love is very difficult? It's not just having this one-sided love of someone who's far away. Being close, talking daily, liking a guy who's constantly near me is harder than it would be under different circumstances.
-Park So Hee

True regret is knowing you missed your only opportunity to be simply a good friend to someone that was exactly like you.
-Shannon L. Alder

My heart had been touched by him, battered by him, cradled by him as the days passed. He was cruel without meaning to be yet he was kind, and I needed him too much to let myself want him
-Mackenzie Herbert, Chasing Trains

To me, you were more than just a person. You were a place where I finally felt at home.
-Denice Envall

Only those relationships last forever that do not have a name.
-Ram Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input