Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 44: A poem I forgot to post.

I found you05/07/12
In my darkest month,
my misery nearly consuming me,
you were the light that showed me
that things will be better
if I just keep moving

When I felt like crying,
you let me vent to you,
showed me that you care

When I was hurt and alone,
you came and showed me
that just because he left
didn't mean that no one wanted me,
didn't mean that no one would care.

Even as I started rebuilding my wall,
my facade of everything being okay,
I found myself creating a doorway,
not well seen,
hidden to most,
so that in case you wanted to know more,
you could get through.

Every night, before I go to sleep,
I talk to you and smile,
because I know,
even though I shouldn't at this point,
that you won't hurt me,
that you won't trample my heart

And every night I sleep,
knowing it means
one day closer
to being in your arms,
in your heart,
in your soul.

***********************************************************
Nothing more tonight. I have updates, since I haven't been posting lately (really busy) but I also have only slept 2 hours in the past 24, and I work alone all day tomorrow. I'll update everything later.

~Pam

P.S. How I feel about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input