Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 10: To the biggest mistakes that we just wouldn't trade

How I feel today




So yeah. Today is ok. I start my new job tomorrow, so I will no longer have to keep borrowing money from people. Because that isn't any fun. I'm managing ok today. Had to borrow money from my grandmother, and my mother, and the people I'm living with, and I really hate that, but I will work on getting that back to them (though I'm pretty sure that my mother and grandmother will not accept it back) I feel like tomorrow is going to be really tough, as we would have been together for 1 year and 6 months, and he's colder than he has ever been towards me. Yes, I know, a year and six months isn't that long, but seriously, for everything that happened in that time it was a lot.

Either way, tomorrow I will start my job, have jury duty (cancelled), and work on the boxes more than I have today. I will get through 10 boxes and 2 totes before the end of the day Wednesday. I have decided that is how it will be. Easier to just crank them out than it is to dwell on it, even though I'd rather dwell and get the pain out of my system.

In other news, the past week has reallly opened up my eyes to how much crap I was taking, and how much more I deserve, how much better I could do. I'm not an unattractive person, and people tend to like me, even when I'm having major issues. Special thanks to my redwings fan, who makes me smile when I just want to sob, and gets pissed off on my behalf.
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input