Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 6: Today was a little better

How I feel today


I think mostly it was just that I was too busy to break down. I went and got a storage unit, put some stuff in it, got a change of address form, took care of the bank, and went through a bunch of clothes. I fell asleep about 7pm for whatever reason. Not fun. Woke up for dinner and decided I was going to beat things up on Soul Caliber III. I spent the day feeling numb and overwhelmed, but I have a plan, so I think the overwhelmed part is getting better.
Tomorrow I am going to make cookies, maybe some cupcakes too so that I can bring stuff to the benefit thing for Nick and the Underground, going to put at least 5 more boxes into the storage unit, clean the room I've been sleeping in so that I can actually sleep in the room I'm going to be in, put away at least one box of stuff, shower, eat, maybe make a run to goodwill with stuff I don't need. Sometimes numb makes things SO much easier. It is a short term easier though, which is the only reason I don't really want it. I just want to move past the pain and the hurt, and become me again.
I haven't been me in a while now, and going back to that is something I look forward to, now that I think about it. I get to be me AND grow up enough to be self sufficient in more than just my head.
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input