Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20: Ignoring all the things because I don't have the time

Today I worked with Matt, and he is a HUGE nerd, with a steel trap of a mind. It was nice to be able to talk to someone in person who is into the same kind of things that I am. We talked about comics, how to file a contract, video game preferences, movies based on books, how to close the day at work, and anime. Brian decided that when I was at work was the opportune time to tell me that I could have half the income taxes, and once he was done with work on the car, he see if he was going to help me out with getting a place.

Really? That's how its going to go?

I excused myself and bummed a smoke from Matt since he could tell something was up. Freaking out is not good at work.

Either way, it was an ok day. I got a sale, did several quotes and Matt was impressed. Pointed out the few things I needed to work on, but was really impressed that I did so well. He told me about how badly he screwed up his first contract and that it was really awesome that I was doing so well.

I got to talk to my redwings fan on break, and came back with a huge grin on my face. I always feel better after talking to him. Our talks are just.... awesome. We have pretty much the best give and take for conversations.

And then I forgot to post this because I was too tired. ::facepalm::
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input