Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 13: Too busy to hurt

How I feel today


Today I had my first full, 11 hour day at work. Suffice it to say that I haven't had the time or extra energy to hurt. Not only that, but I have awesome people to talk to in the middle of the night when I'm upset, or when I don't want to think about it. My redwings fan has helped me so much, and makes me immensely happy. I feel like an actual person again, and it has been a while.

So maybe, just maybe, I will survive this without Brian. I will always love who he was at one time, but, as he isn't that person anymore, there is no point mourning the dead man still walking around in his skin.

That's really all there is for tonight. Sorry. Maybe more tomorrow if I'm not so tired.
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input