Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 15: The Post I forgot to post

How I feel today


Today was another really really busy day. I went to work, came home, ate random food, talked on the phone for pretty much the rest of the night with someone who amazes me every day. It has been 2 weeks since my husband left me, and probably closer to 2 months since I've been as happy as I am right now.

I have a good job that I enjoy, that I am good at, and I have people who are on my side. I have people who want my happiness and joy to be genuine again, people who manage to pull a smile from me no matter how long I've been crying beforehand. I am incredibly lucky, even in this awful situation.

I will pull out of this fine, if the papers would just get filed and taken care of already. Sheesh. I'm the child, and he can't fill out papers to get the divorce he is so adamant on getting? ::rolls eyes:: Whatever. I don't have time for games like that any more. I am working on being a stronger better me, someone who does everything to the best of her ability, and doesn't give up. I don't just quit on things, but apparently there are some people who see that as a thing that I do.

Eh. Either way. I'm 22, single(I mean, my husband left me. I am pretty sure that is a get out of jail free card(apart from the scars of jail of course)), and in a position that is likely to force me to expand my horizons, which is kind of where I wanted to go anyway.

Here's to a fresh start, on my own terms this time,
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input