Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14: I can't stay and watch the city burn.

How I feel today



(I'll never forget you-- at least, the parts of you that were important red flags)


Today was an amazing day at work. I was still up at 3am, but I was talking to an awesome person who never fails to bring a smile to my face, which made it ok. Then I slept for a tiny bit before I went to work, and I had my first sale today! And I typed it in myself. It took a bit, but that is to be expected the first time you do something with a computer program older than you are.

My manager tried to make me eat food(which didn't work) because she felt badly because it was lunchtime and I didn't eat on my break. It was pretty amusing, but at the same time I really just am tired and don't feel like eating until 8 at night. Probably bad, and I'm probably going to gain weight again due to that, but oh well. It isn't like I won't eventually lose it again. I just have to figure out a good system. Oh, and I have to freaking get through all the training videos at work with a computer that just doesn't want to work properly.

Tomorrow: Change of address form, look up lawyers for realzies, talk to the leasing manager at the place I found that I might end up trying to get for myself.
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input