Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21: 3 weeks later.

I still hurt. I don't think that will go away for a long time.
I still love the man I married. I just realized that he isn't the same person any more, and I can't change that.
I am feeling a lot better about things. I'm working a job that pays well, with enough hours that I don't have time to get bored, or break down, or anything like that. I'm working on getting an apartment so that I can have a place that is just mine for once. And I think that in the long run I will be much better for this experience. It is just a matter of getting through it.

Of course, it helps having an awesome guy tell me how amazing I am, how stupid he was for leaving, and how much happier I will be once he is gone from my life for good.
It helps having awesome friends who have my back, who also tell me when I'm wrong.
It helps being able to have a job to get back onto my feet, so that I can say when all is said and done that I have bettered myself in this crazy situation.

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny 5 needs more input